Saturday, May 27, 2006

Teaser

I suppose all the masses out there would like to know a little more about me. Too bad. All I can say is that I'm a sometimes happily married man who thinks the world is governed by an elect few, who, behind the scenes, dictate world events with a numerical basis, to eventually spring forth a one world religion, alongside a World Wide Totalitarian Government. In other words, the NWO. No, Hulk Hogan and Scott Hall won't be riding horses of death throughout the land, claiming life by sword and shoe polish beards - They'll be no Jim Ross in the background saying "It's the Antichrist! It's the Antichrist! It's the Antichrist!", repeatedly just before the show ends.
It's more real than that folks. I sometimes feel as if it's my duty to share as much as my knowled of how things really work as I possibly can. I'm not a humanitarian by any means, but I do care (maybe even unconsciously) for my fellow man, so, why not at least try and warn them of the upcoming events even tho they call us mad screaming lunatics who haven't came off a good pot buzz. It's ok, because for the twenty who think we're crazy, they'll be two or three that actually want to learn more, and realize for themselves that everything isn't just one big coincidence -
Ever heard of The Freemasons? I'm sure after watching National Treasure a hundred times that you realize that this is actually a true group. A very old group. Anyone can learn more about Freemasonry, but to actually be a Freemason is another story. Just what is Freemasonry? I'm not even going to try and explain, because I'd be here all night - I'm saving all my knowledge for a book btw, so, I have an excuse.
I'm sure if you're familiar with the Govenator or George W Bush, you'll know they were members of groups, one being called Bohemian Grove in which Arnie was a member, and the other is Skull and Bones - George W's old Frat club, as well as his Fathers. These groups go further than just college years and offbeat shennigens. These groups consist of a powerful bunch of people. Not just anyone can get into these groups and almost all of them are Freemasons.
Anyway, I'm stopping right here, hopefully, to tease you a little, so you, yourself, will do some research on the subject and find out the truth about The United States, Washingtons love for the Egyptian Obelisk, and the all seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill.

Do a goggle on some of these terms:

Freemasons/Freemasonry
Washington Egypt Mystery Religions
Illuminati 9 11
Illuminati Antichrist
Ufo's Antichrist Illuminati Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home