Sunday, June 18, 2006

Overlooking the ...

Well, well, it's been a while since I've updated. I'm very sorry and by-god this one goes out to my nine regular visitors. There's no real reason I haven't posted in a while. Well, there's one, but involves a weedeater and a pair of golf shoes. I won't get into that, but if you're in the mood for ice cream, I could tell you about the time I shit my pants. Maybe next post?

Anyway, I'm just going to ramble a bit. Much-a-do about nothing much. I was watching Joyride the other day. The one with the Fast and the Furious guy...anyway, I noticed that he and his brother's name are Louis and Fuller. I never really paid any attention to this, but Louis Fuller was Lucio Fulci's American pseudonym. I thought that was a very cool hat tip to the Godfather of Gore.

I was also watching The Cable Guy with my wife over the weekend. Again, I never really paid any attention, but there's a nod to a seminal Canadian sleeper called Black Christmas. When Chip has Stephen locked up, he visits him in jail via telephone through the bullet proof glass. I'll not go into detail, but for you fans of Black Christmas, you'll pick it up right away.

Anyway, I found these things kind of cool and thought I'd toss them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home